Our dancers worked all year for recital day. Recital time is a fun time and takes lots preparation to dance on stage for family and friends to watch proudly. This is the chance for all the hard work to pay off, and to share the love of dance!
Tickets will go on sale Spring 2019, check back for direct links to ticket sales.
June 14-15, 2019
Shows SELL OUT QUICKLY!
- Children under age 3 do not need a purchased ticket, however, they must be seated on a lap.
- If a child cannot sit for the entire show on a lap, a ticket must be purchased.
- Handicap seating available, best to call and request if you need space for a wheelchair or not
- All audience members must purchase a ticket
- Dancers must stay backstage during the shows, if they wish to watch a recital after they have performed, they must have a ticket/seat and NOT be in their costumes, they are responsible for returning backstage for the finale - staff cannot hunt dancers down in a dark auditorium
- Please plan ahead, don't forget Grandma, Grandpa, babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Co-workers, anyone else important in your dancer's life!
Highlights from 2018 Recital #JAODdancestrong
Our 2018 recital, #JAODdancestrong was a great success!
Check out highlights from the weekend as we are busy preparing for our 2019 recital.