½ hour class: $50/month
45 minute class: $70/month
1 hour class: $80/month
3rd child: Free
$5 off each additional class you take up to four classes.
2nd child: Will be $5 off
3rd child: Free
Contact Studio for details
- Tuition is billed on a monthly basis, corresponding with the school year session.
- Monthly payments will remain consistent, regardless of the number of classes in a given month, school closures, holidays, or attendance.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer credits or refunds for missed lessons, and we do not prorate class fees.
- If a class is missed, you can make up for it by attending another class.
- During registration, the first and last month's tuition is due, typically covering September and June for most students.
- Pay for the entire year upfront and waive the 1st Semester Fee!
- Payments in cash or personal checks must be made before the 1st of each month; otherwise, your credit/debit card on file will be charged on the 1st.
- If your card or account is declined, a $25 fee will be applied on the following business day after the 1st.
- Please ensure that all tuition payments are current before paying for costumes, competition fees, or guest teacher expenses.
- There will be a $35 return fee for all returned checks.
- Note that tuition does not cover guest teacher fees.
- If tuition remains unpaid by the 10th of the month, your dancer will be limited to observing class only.
- It's essential to understand that there are absolutely NO REFUNDS for tuition, costume deposits, or any other payments once you have committed to the season.
Competition Dancers pay two Semester Fees. The first Semester Fee is due at time of Registration, the second due mid-season, typically in January. Semester Fees cover administrative costs throughout the dance year, studio and competition registration fees, additional rehearsal scheduling, and t-shirt orders.
Juliana’s offers two dance camps throughout the year including Fusion (August) and Fusion Too (Winter). Elite and Select dancers are required to attend Fusion and Fusion Too and both are open to dancers who do not regularly attend class at Juliana's.
Competition & Convention Fees
Competition Dancers also are committed to paying all competition fees and are due on the due date otherwise a $25 late fee will be assessed. Studio worksheet distributed approximately 2-4 weeks prior to due date. Please submit your printed completed worksheet on time. Due dates can be found on Juliana's Google Calendar along with regular reminders via email.
Privates, Solos, Duos/Trios
- Payment is due at the time of your first lesson which includes a one-time choreography fee at the time of your first 30 minute lesson. If payment is not received on the 1st day then you will not be given your lesson. All payments must be made through the office. Privates can be paid with cash or check, checks need made out to teacher. NO CHARGES. NO “pay as you go”. All lessons must be paid in full prior to 1st lesson.
- Students must sign in at the office in order to track the number of lessons. Please pay for private lessons on time, if payment is not made the lesson will not be given
- Private lessons may not be paid one at a time
- All costumes must be approved by the instructor before competing
- All competitions & conventions outside of JAOD planning must be approved by Miss Julie & Mr. Mike
- 24 hour notice to cancel private lessons or charges apply
Costume Deposit & Fees
Deposit - Elite Competition Dancers must submit a non-refundable costume deposit each fall. If a deposit is not in by due date, students will not be measured and a costume will not be ordered. There are no refunds on costumes or costume deposits. A lockbox is by the office door for after hour costume deposits/payments.
Fees – Each group dance costume cost may be ordered through the studio, or parents may be instructed to order specific pieces on their own. Every effort is made to keep costume costs reasonable with each dance ranging from $75-$200+, not including shoes, tights and required undergarments. Costume Fees are non-refundable.
Each competition student is required to bring in one of the following each season. Parental consent required to distribute Tylenol/aspirin.
- Feminine Aids
- Plastic Wear / Cups
- Paper Plates
- Ice Packs
- Tissue / Kleenex
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wet Ones
- Tylenol / Advil
- Chewable Aspirin
- Clorox/Lysol Wipes
- Medical Tape
Optional to Select 11+, mandatory for Elite 11+, Master Classes with Guest Choreographers start at $45+ per class. In many classes, Elite have the option to audition to participate in Guest Choreography dances for an additional fee based on the number of dancers and Guest teacher preference. All studio fees and account balances must be up to date before paying extra fees.
By invitation only, Elite dancers may participate in Jazz Company. Participation in either requires additional fees at the time of registration. Additional commitment both in weekly class time as well as additional competitions may be required.
Competition Dancers attending Nationals are required to pay a non-refundable deposit. Due dates can be found on Juliana's Google Calendar along with regular reminders via email.