Studio Covid Guidelines
Please remember these guidelines are subject to change or be revised at anytime. These protocols and guidelines are not negotiable. All rules must be followed. It is the parents discretion on whether or not their student returns to in person instruction or remains online. So please continue to be patient and if you have any question please email the studio.
We are taking every precaution necessary when it comes to the health and safety of our students and their families.
1. Only students and teachers allowed in the building. You may walk your dancer to the door and a teacher/staff member will help get them where they need to be. Your child's teacher will bring them back to the door at the end of class. All common areas of the studio will be closed.
2. Only the front door of the studio will be open. The back door will be locked.
3. Anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken before being permitted.
4. Everyone entering the building will have to immediately wash their hands.
5. We will have a staggered schedule set up to limit the amount of people in the building at one time.
6. We will be giving time in between each class for staff to sanitize each room with hospital grade cleaning products before the next group comes in. Staff will also be sanitizing bathrooms before each class.
7. All of our staff will be educated in what is required from the CDC to hold classes. They will all be following the guidelines that are put in place.
8. Classes sizes will be limited to state regulations and mandates.
9. Currently, masks must be worn in studio at all times.
10. Drinking fountain will be closed. Please bring your own water bottle filled.
11. Please tell children no food allowed.
12. Each classroom will have blue boxes on the floor 7-8 feet apart for children to stand in.
13. We will have a hall monitor that will help ensure social distancing when not in the classroom.
14. Please keep kleenex, antibacterial wipes, and sanitizer in your bag to use each day.
15. Bathrooms will be limited to one person at a time.
16. Hand sanitizer will be made available in every room in the studio and lobby.
17. Hands will be washed every half hour that the student is there.
18. If you have any signs of illness please stay home.
* Arrive at Juliana's dressed for your dance class.
* Only the front door will be open. Back door will remain locked at all times.
* All common areas of the studio will be closed.
* Masks are not provided.
* All common areas are labeled with blue X's that are spaced six feet apart.
* A lobby monitor will be on hand at all times to ensure social distancing of all dancers when they are not in a classroom.
* Classes will have a 10 minute window to allow staff to sanitize and safely walk children to their parents. Please do not be late for your pickup time.
* No items may be left at the studio overnight.
* NO FOOD IS ALLOWED in the building.
* The water fountain is closed. Please bring your own water bottle filled up.
Questions To Ask Yourself Before Returning To The Studio
* Have you experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea and/or had difficulty breathing in the past 14 days?
* When you took your temperature within the past two hours, was your temperature 100.4F or greater?
* Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes at a time) with a person who has been a confirmed or waiting on COVID-19 test results?
* Have you been quarantined in the past 14 days?
* If you answered yes to any of the above questions you will not be able to enter our building for 14 days.
* If you or your student are ill, or living with anyone that is ill, please stay home.
* If you or your student have any underlying health conditions, please take extra precautions recommended by your physician.
* Maintain social distancing at all times and in all spaces of JAOD.
* NO FOOD ALLOWED!
Drop Off and Pick Up
* Every student must turn in a signed waiver on their first visit to the studio or you will not be allowed to enter the building. Waiver
* Pick up and drop off only. There are no parents allowed in the building at this time.
* All common areas are closed until further notice. This includes the lobby, and the cafeteria.
* Start and end times will be slightly adjusted, so please arrive on time, and pick up on time. Students arriving early will have to wait in their car until their class time.
* Parents of students 3-8 are encouraged to wait in their cars in the parking lot in case any child has separation or anxiety issues.
* All dancers must arrive in their dance clothes. The restrooms can not be used for changing.
* Masks must be worn upon entering the building, while in common areas, and exiting the building. Masks may only be removed when class has started. Masks are not required when actively dancing.
Protecting Your Students
* The entire facility will be cleaned daily using medical grade cleaners.
* All staff and students will have their temperature taken upon entering the building.
* The water fountain has been disabled. Please bring your own filled water bottle to class.
* Staff will sanitize and clean any surface used during a class before the next class starts, as well as all door handles.
* Hand sanitizer is available throughout the entire studio and in all dance rooms.
* All common areas will be cleaned by the lobby monitor as needed throughout the night.
* We will have a staggered schedule set up to limit the amount of people in the building at one time.
* All out staff will be educated in what is required from the CDC to hold classes. They will be following all guidelines that are put in place.
* Class sizes will be limited to state regulations and mandates.
* Hands will be washed every half hour your child is at the studio.
* All doors will remain open at all times.
* All staff and students must wash their hands upon entry to the studio.
* All shoes must be removed upon entering the studio and be placed inside your dance bag.
* All must wear a mask upon entering the studio, while in the lobby or restroom, and exiting the studio.
* Cubbies are off limits. Please bring only the shoes you need for that day. Big bags will not be allowed.
* All dance bags will be taken into the dance rooms.
* Please keep Kleenex, antibacterial wipes, and sanitizer in your own bag to use.
* Each dance room is marked with 7X7 boxes for each students to dance in. Teachers will skip grids when classroom density allows in order to exceed the CDC guidelines.
* All barres have been marked with at least six feet between each marker.
* All barres and spot markers will be sanitized after each class.
* Students must wash or sanitize hands every time they enter or exit the classroom.
* Bathrooms will be limited to one person at a time.
* If you are a dancer that perspires a lot please bring a towel to wipe yourself off with.
* No one is allowed to dance without socks or shoes on. NO BARE FEET!